These resources are free to use for partners such as Local Authorities, careers guidance staff, colleges or training providers.
- Access and download the promotional campaign materials (posters, videos and images to use on social media). There are two campaigns below; one aimed at school leavers, one at anyone in search of a career.
- Download the stakeholder toolkit which features suggested key messages, campaign resources, and suggested social media posts.
Campaign targeted at anyone in search of a career:
16 second cut-down videos (e.g. for social media):
Campaign targeted at school leavers:
Other useful resources:
- Early Years Scotland – Promoting the ELC workforce (video)
- Early Years Scotland – Promoting the ELC workforce (digital booklet)
- Tara, Early Years Teacher, credit: Skills Development Scotland (video)
- South Ayrshire Council – Modern Apprentice (video)
- Lilidh, Foundation Apprenticeship student, credit: Sabhal Mòr Ostaig UHI (video)
- Guide to Early Learning and Childcare – Gaelic version (PDF, 2MB)